RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Most unopened and unused products sold and fulfilled by Gary Null & Associates, may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Shipping & handling charges will NOT be refunded. Also, return shipping charges will be provided by the customer. If you are sending a return due to our error (incorrect item, defective, etc.); we will pay the shipping cost & send you a return label via email ONLY.
You can return items two ways; by mail or in person at our Vitamin Closet location:
35 W 35th St.
New York, NY 10001
Attn: Returns (if by mail)
Hours: Mon-Sat 1pm-8pm
Any refund for items opened or delivered over 30 days prior, must be approved by customer service. Opened and old returns are subject to a 30% re-stocking fee. Re-stocking fees apply to the original, full retail price of your item, regardless of any possible discount you may have received for the item. Shipping & handling fees will not be refunded. Final refund amount is ultimately at the discretion of shipping & customer service management.
Faulty items will be exchanged at no cost included shipping and handling fees.
Bonus items in Gift Sets or Special Packages do NOT qualify for refunds or exchanges.
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following items:
- Most items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any CD, DVD or VHS tape. (If you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, a full refund or replacement will still be granted.)
- Any item not returned in the condition it was received.
You should expect to receive the money for your refund within 2-4 weeks of sending your returned items. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
MISSING PACKAGES/DELIVERY ISSUES
All of our shipments are sent via FedEx. Issues regarding your delivery or missing package needs to be directed to FedEx. We are not liable for delivery issues and will work with customers on a case by case scenario. Before contacting our customer service team; please have your Order Number, Tracking Number, & Case Number readily available. Please take the following steps before contacting our customer service team about your missing package:
- Using your order number (VC12345) and/or confirmation email; locate your tracking number.
- Once you have the tracking number for your package, call or visit FedEx’s website to file a “Missing/Lost Package Claim” (1.800.GoFedEx OR 1.800.463.3339) https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html
- Once the Claim is filed, save the Case Number for your records.
- Next, alert our customer service department about the issue along with the proper information.
- Upon resolution of the claim (3-5 weeks), we will determine among our management staff the next steps of action and eligibility for a new shipment.