Welcome to Gary's Vitamin Closet!
Eating right is one of the most important things we can do for our health. But while everyone wants to live longer and be healthier, very few people know how they can change their diet to do so. In this five DVD set, Gary Null, Ph.D, goes into the restaurants and kitchens of the country’s leading healthy chefs and has them show you how you can make healthy, delicious, gourmet meals right in your own kitchen.
Learn from Power Chefs such as:
• Raw Chef Dan from Quintessence, who will teach you the importance of eating raw, vibrant, living foods.
• Steven Wu from Zen Palate, who will show you how just how quickly vegan Chinese food can be made.
• Tony Arricani from Café Viva, who will show you how to make a healthy vegan pizza.
• Vinicio Peñate from San Francisco’s leading raw food restaurant, Café Gratitude.
• Cliff Prefer from Sacred Chow, who will teach you how eating right can help not only your own health, but the health of the entire planet.
• Mia Rongstad, who will show you how you can make some of your favorite unhealthy childhood dishes into healthy vegan dishes in Gary’s own kitchen.
• And More!
With over 75 recipes, this set will give you all the information you need to switch your (or your family’s) unhealthy diet to a healthy one, while still enjoying delicious, gourmet, surprisingly inexpensive, and easy to make meals
Runtime : Approximately 10 Hours